Fri, Apr 24|
The goal of Multiply Ministries is to provide our pastors and leaders the opportunity to connect with resource providers who will products and services to enhance and multiply their ministry of next-generation disciple-makers.
Time & Location
Apr 24, 2020, 12:00 PM – Apr 25, 2020, 3:00 PM
City Museum, 750 N 16th St, St. Louis, MO 63103, USA
About the Event
The Multiply Ministry Conference is a 2 Day Children's & Youth Pastors Conference, at an amazing destination, the City Museum! We anticipate 300 children's, youth & family pastors & ministry leaders!
As thanks for our partnership, we give our resource providers:
- pre-conference shout-outs via social media & email!
- dedicated time on both days for participants to engage with resource providers
- fostered by games and participant incentives for exhibitor engagement!
- every resource provider will receive stage recognition
- includes lunch on Saturday for 2 people per booth
- includes 2 Day Admission to the City Museum for 2 people per booth
- additional passes which includes full conference admission for Friday and Saturday, plus 2 days of City Museum admission, and lunch on Saturday can be purchased as volunteer tickets.
Only $495 per booth space!
There are additional opportunities for stage presentations, as well as seat drops, and goodie bag gifts.
Each booth "ticket" includes one 4 x 8 feet of space. No table or furniture is provided. Limited electricity is available. Exhibitors must bring an extension cord.
TIMES AND DETAILS
- Set up begins on Friday, April 24th at 10:00 am.
- Doors open to participants at 12:00 pm.
- The City Museum portion of the conference begins 1 pm on Friday, April 24 and concludes on Saturday, April 25 at 3 pm.
- Booths must be packed up by 4 pm. No boxes may be left. Exhibitors who leave trash will be charged.
- Stage Recognition of Exhibitors will take place through out the conference.
- There is designated time before and during the conference on both days for participants to explore the resource hall.
- We will have a Social Media Treasure Hunt where participants are encouraged to take a selfie with a provider or product, tag the resource and the conference on social media and list one benefit to that resource. This 2 day event is a service to foster deeper conversations at the booth (not just "sign my card," but "tell me why I need your resource!"), and to further promote you.
- The exhibitor area is a loop, and the restrooms are at the end off the loop, just before the beverage and meal serving area. This area will be a one-way travel zone to keep traffic moving, and to encourage multiple pass bys of participants to your booth. There are no "bad" spots!
- Because of the nature of the set-up, we ask that exhibitors do not cart items away from their booths until 3 pm on Saturday. Tear down must be complete by 4 pm.
- Exhibitors are to leave no trash behind. If a resource provider leaves behind boxes or trash, they will be charged a removal fee as set by the City Museum.
- The event is on the 3rd floor, however, there are 2 elevators to help with moving equipment. We ask that you use the back elevator for set-up and tear down. This will put you closer to your booth area and keep the front elevator for people checking-in.
- Ticket type
Booth Space - 4 x 8 feet
Each booth "ticket" includes one 4 x 8 feet of space. No table or furniture is provided.Price$495.00
- Ticket type
Seat Drops Only
Four resource providers will be provided unique stage recognition, including seat-drops during the conference. One recognition will take place on Friday, and one on Saturday.Price$250.00
- Ticket type
Goodie Bag Freebies
All resource providers are invited to provide 300 items (coupons, samples, promotional materials) for the participants goodie bags.Price$0.00
- Ticket type
Featured resource providers will be given the opportunity to donate a tangible gift (not a discount) worth at least $75 retail to a single pastor or ministry director. This resource provider will present the door prize on stage and connected directly with the pastor to obtain contact information as the item is collected.Price$0.00