Time & Location
About the Event
The Multiply Ministry Conference is a 2 Day Children's & Youth Pastors Conference, at an amazing destination, the City Museum! We anticipate 300 children's, youth & family pastors & ministry leaders!
As thanks for our partnership, we give our resource providers:
- pre-conference shout-outs via social media & email!
- dedicated time on both days for participants to engage with resource providers
- fostered by games and participant incentives for exhibitor engagement!
- every resource provider will receive stage recognition
- includes lunch on Saturday for 2 people per booth
- includes 2 Day Admission to the City Museum for 2 people per booth
- additional passes which includes full conference admission for Friday and Saturday, plus 2 days of City Museum admission, and lunch on Saturday can be purchased as volunteer tickets.
Only $495 per booth space!
There are additional opportunities for stage presentations, as well as seat drops, and goodie bag gifts.
Each booth "ticket" includes one 4 x 8 feet of space. No table or furniture is provided. Limited electricity is available. Exhibitors must bring an extension cord.
TIMES AND DETAILS
- Set up begins on Friday, April 24th at 10:00 am.
- Doors open to participants at 12:00 pm.
- The City Museum portion of the conference begins 1 pm on Friday, April 24 and concludes on Saturday, April 25 at 3 pm.
- Booths must be packed up by 4 pm. No boxes may be left. Exhibitors who leave trash will be charged.
- Stage Recognition of Exhibitors will take place through out the conference.
- There is designated time before and during the conference on both days for participants to explore the resource hall.
- We will have a Social Media Treasure Hunt where participants are encouraged to take a selfie with a provider or product, tag the resource and the conference on social media and list one benefit to that resource. This 2 day event is a service to foster deeper conversations at the booth (not just "sign my card," but "tell me why I need your resource!"), and to further promote you.
- The exhibitor area is a loop, and the restrooms are at the end off the loop, just before the beverage and meal serving area. This area will be a one-way travel zone to keep traffic moving, and to encourage multiple pass bys of participants to your booth. There are no "bad" spots!
- Because of the nature of the set-up, we ask that exhibitors do not cart items away from their booths until 3 pm on Saturday. Tear down must be complete by 4 pm.
- Exhibitors are to leave no trash behind. If a resource provider leaves behind boxes or trash, they will be charged a removal fee as set by the City Museum.
- The event is on the 3rd floor, however, there are 2 elevators to help with moving equipment. We ask that you use the back elevator for set-up and tear down. This will put you closer to your booth area and keep the front elevator for people checking-in.
- Booth Space - 4 x 8 feet$495$4950$0
- Seat Drops Only$250$2500$0
- Goodie Bag Freebies$0$00$0
- Featured Sponsor$0$00$0